CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-09T22:01:17+00:002007 Nissan Xterra CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-09T22:01:17+00:00
- DIAGNOSTICS; CHECK COMPUTER FOR DIAGNOSTIC CODES, TEST FOR SPECIFIC CODES, PERFORM COMPLETE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE & SAFETY INSPECTION.
- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – One Side – [Includes: Replace Differential Output Seal.] – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, this operation consists of removal and installation, dissassembly and reassembly of the Axle Shaft Assembly and replac
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- REPLACE POWER STEERING LINE FROM RESERVOIR TO COOLER
JOHN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2021